The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

19 Likes

I Love You Hearts GIF by Abbey Luck

10 Likes

ā€œI suggest Spirit.ā€ That was absolutely perfect.

6 Likes

(LOL what the hell is going on in that gif??)

3 Likes

Moronic crooks are assholes, right?

11 Likes

Iā€™ve seen defendants arrive to court and empty their pockets to go through screening and put weed in the tray with their keys when I showed up for jury duty.
Couple of years ago. Still not legal in Philly.

Twice!

12 Likes
15 Likes
10 Likes

Everything.

6 Likes

17 Likes

Iā€™ve just seen this a week late, and in the UK we are having a hard enough time keeping Richard Branson out of health care for the poor.

Iā€™d rather have him stay in space.

14 Likes

ā€œ Using data from the largest survey of LGBTQ people in Colombia to date, researchers found an estimated 22% of LGBTQ people in the country have undergone conversion therapy. Those who experienced conversion therapy were 76% more likely to attempt suicide compared to LGBTQ Colombians who did not experience conversion therapy.ā€

12 Likes

Thereā€™s a whole series of them, meant to be silly, dismissive, or both.

7 Likes

I think he meant the questionable headgearā€¦

7 Likes

But itā€™s cute! :heart:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Bill Hader Yes GIF

8 Likes

Oh this Will Saletan came to the defense of a bad take? His 2018 article did say he doesnā€™t believe this anymore, but it does say that we should reach out to those racists so it seems like maybe he has bad takes on any issue involving a consensus.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still harping on this one because it continues to get worse, they robbed the Texas Democratsā€™ war chest for $10K a day and are now bringing that up in fundraising efforts. And the covid count is up to 6 from their stupid selfie moment.

7 Likes
10 Likes