The Grand Tour Season 3 is here!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/18/the-grand-tour-season-3-is-her.html

I have to go on YouTube and play Jessica first:

4 Likes

I read this, agree with it completely.

11 Likes

Hashtag #amazonshitcarshow

6 Likes

It amazes me (or maybe not…) How many people on the web have completely misunderstood the joke.

1 Like

Apparently we have simply forgiven Jeremy Clarkson for his assault on a production assistant?

5 Likes

Richard Hammond is not even a real hamster.

3 Likes

It’s a shame to see Clarkson promoted on BB, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Last time I saw them, years and years ago, they were jingoistic far right trolls. Has this changed? I doubt it as it plays to the base but I found them unwatchable. I admit finding it funny a long time ago but as they got more confident in their racism and little English suprematism I found them gag inducing.

8 Likes

I do admit to really enjoying their original show but learning what kind of asshole Clarkson is I really have no interest in checking out this show. Plus I heard it just wasn’t any good

3 Likes

Was also going to link to this, having just read it. The author nailed it.

1 Like

Clarkson always was a trolley, the kind that takes pleasure in it. I don’t know about the other two, I know May has made some other bbc shows that I didn’t hate.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know why BB’s audience would be into an unfunny, racist, violent, right-wing reality TV “star”.

I used to be able to write their antics off as an act - a bit like Al Murray’s Pub Landlord - but it turns out that they’re sharing their true opinions.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.