The jokes are on us

John went to visit his grandfather in a secluded area of Georgia. After chatting all night John’s grandfather made a breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. While eating, John noticed a film on his plate, and questioned his grandfather, “Are these plates clean?”

His grandfather replied, “They’re as clean as cold water can get them. Just finish your meal!”

For lunch John worried that the plates had dried egg and asked, “Are you sure these plates are clean?”

The old man said, “I told you those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them. Now I don’t want to hear any more about it!”

Later that afternoon, as John was leaving, his grandfather’s dog started to growl, not letting him pass. John yelled, “Grandfather, your dog won’t let me get to my car.”

The old man shouted, “Coldwater, go lie down!”

15 Likes
5 Likes

21 Likes

26 Likes

Did you hear the one about the magician who was running down the street and turned into a candy store?

12 Likes

20 Likes

20 Likes

24 Likes

Now explain the glitter. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

26 Likes

22 Likes

:sweat: :person_facepalming:

25 Likes

32 Likes

So much for jokes! :sob: :laughing: :sob: :laughing:

13 Likes

Perhaps we should change the thread title to Insights?

13 Likes

Taron Egerton GIF by Apple TV+

10 Likes

We’ve been down that road. It upset people. :person_shrugging:

20 Likes

Oh, hell, no!

Look at all the furore we someone else caused by fucking with the title last time.

:wink:

16 Likes

old music it wasnt me GIF
:crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

yeah

Mind you, I think I get why the last title-fun-escapade got shut down.
Imagine if the overwhelming number of alerts you got from this site were just “Dude! Some eejit’s changed it again”. I don’t know how many times a day, but I guess it was pretty wearing.

Still, lesson learned.

Get back to the funnies…

10 Likes