The jokes are on us

22 Likes

0c1c689e7786f053f582d96e1a217c93

16 Likes

15 Likes

what am i missing here?

says in smallest voice, 'cos it’s gonna turn out to be obvs…

4 Likes

The vehicle being pulled over is a Cybertruck

8 Likes

Ah, thanks.
Goes to fetch glasses.

And wonders why the word Elonfreude hasn’t yet made the rounds…

13 Likes

24 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

A farewell to arms, but a hello to boobs.

11 Likes

If only there was also a Basement Jaxx album nearby
R-70389-1094455467.jpg-2973473442

10 Likes

I worked for awhile at a zoo. Cleaning cages and such didn’t pay well, but then the gorilla died.

That sounds sad and it was, especially because it was the zoo’s only gorilla. The gorilla was popular and the owner noticed an immediate steep decline in attendance.

A couple days later, she called me in and asked if I’d like to make $300 a day. That was a huge jump in pay so I said sure.

The next day I was in a gorilla suit, pretending to be the new one. Doing that convincingly was easier than you might think! Still, people got bored after a while with my same old antics.

I had an idea for ramping up interest, but I’d been scared to try it. I wanted to keep that good money flowing though, so I climbed onto a big branch. Even though it was above the lions’ cage.

I swung around on the branch with a firm grip, and soon enough the crowd was almost cheering. I was pretty strong in those days, so I did a lot of crazy swinging on that branch. Even the lions looked interested.

One day though, sure enough, I lost my grip slipped and fell right into the lions’ cage. I started screaming for help, all the louder when the biggest lion jumped on my back.

I stopped screaming when he whispered in my ear, “Shut up, you’ll get us all fired!”

17 Likes

Lucky! Some zoos just pay the performers with treats and tummy scratches.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Proctologist.

9 Likes