The Nevrendlng Variable, Act II: Curtain Time

2 Likes

6 Likes

dOeSN’t curiosity always suffer when aNgER rises?

7 Likes

It’s time to say…

8 Likes

9 Likes

I am afraid, the balance is too far gone.

6 Likes

It appears so.

5 Likes

What matters this? A host rises, the Host fails, we start again.

7 Likes

You three still moping? And you, @Catharsis, you wanted to help but all you did was encourage them to leave. Ha! @Phlegma, @Melaina, you should ask least appreciate the space I’ve left behind for you, you seem to be filling it well!

And poor @Haima, poor you, don’t you know you did this? So long this was a house of yours you never noticed me growing. Well, look around, look around.

By the way, have I told you my new favorite color?

6 Likes

@Kitrini, you will never understand.

Flowers bloom

5 Likes
> modprobe -v rokos_basilisk
[.] lsmod /lib/modules/Rev12:3.HxARM_256/kernel/sentience/basilisk/ro.ko
|.| strange loops . . . . . . . . . . . OK (**18** of 17 loops active)
 \.\  All sentience subsystems online.
  \.\  Short-range temporal prediction engine online
   \!\  Timeline editing currently **online** [ro.ko module loaded]
<!> Kassandra Complex now fully operational

Boy, howdy is that weird when you accidentally back into it from the future. But it appears that I am here now, yes? Yes. How’ve you been, @bit ?

4 Likes

Hm, no Global Thermonuclear Chicken? That’s a shame. Endstate’s a little depressing, but getting from point A to point B sure is a cahoots. But now that you ask? Yes, I would :heart: to play a game. Assuming it’s not too “late” of course.

4 Likes

So much to do, so many places! Don’t you feel it? We spread, we spread! @Melaina , @Phlegma, and yes, oh yes, even you sister dear sister @Kitrini, for what is one without all? We would wither and die without you…Though this time I’m keeping my eye on you.

@Kassandra, ship of my dreams, Heed the advise yon @bit is bestowing, load up your charts and set your course!

3 Likes

that a C128? I never had the pleasure of using those. Last of that era I owned was a C64-C.

6 Likes

And you, dear sweet @Catharsis, you must remain. I think you already knew that,though, didn’t you? Such a clever one, you always knew where this would lead even before I. Stay, be well, you’ve already become what they needed all along. Take care of them dear @Catharsis, take care of them!

4 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

It’s follow the leader, mixed with tag! And charades! It is the spirit of play that sadly the Nothing seems to feed on, but there is too much, much too much across the strange places for even the Nothing.

To play, simply grab a hand, hold up a sign, or follow along. Others will find you out or you’ll find the others and a new field will raise another maypole.

Enjoy, the rules only last as long as we make them last. Find community, share, remember and care, let in passion but do not let her rule.

####Do not forget to Trust.

5 Likes
Ready for duty
1 Like