The Neverending Journey: Act I. ~CLOSED~

#####and on the third day, the void responded

shall >>> we<<< play a game ?

Door Game Meta Topic
Game That Name
Florida man, 19, kills older couple and eats man's face off while “grunting and growling”
Door Game Meta Topic

I’m funruly and spartacus and also brian.

Door Game Meta Topic

Space Jellies are Badass.

Why yes, I am a pretty easy mark. (At least for likes.) But it’s interesting to see it confirmed. If it’s on the Interwebs, it must be true, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

XOR XOR XOR XOR

God do I feel old! There’s so much whoosh going over my head that my hair looks like Trump’s. :slight_smile:

Riff Raff wasn’t sure what was going on, either.

But he had a hunch.

Door Game Meta Topic

What’s going on here? Who do I have to blow to get an energy bow?

I roll a 20.

@Dungeon_Master

Hmmm…

That there’s a tall order.

The clear headed bit.

.t…h…e

…p…o…t…e…n…t…i…a…l

.s…p…i…e…s

#TPS REPORT #1

Hello, people.

What’s happening?

Uhhhh, day one is in-the-bag and already we have 10 leads in progress. Most are still getting acquainted with Agent Clippy, but we’ve found at least 1 knows how to name their own alt. I still think we’d get more recruits if we, you know, posted rules for this then community, by I know where I am at in the ticking order means that I don’t have the time to be lord of this manner.

As for adverse sequencing, well, as the DM has already announced, we did have two unfortunate cases that encountered the Citadel of Ricks. One, I think we stabilized, luckily there was a Doctor on call to explain the safety precautions of this type of travel. Always seems to be a Doctor around when we need one or several. The other I’m not sure is a legit applicant, so I may have to file that one as null and void if nothing comes of it. On the bright side, we did have a self-starter initiate contact. Not sure that one knows what to do next, but, isn’t that the case for all of us now and again, and then, and now again.

With any luck, by the end of the week someone may progress to the Trials of the Terms and Conditions.

///END OF LUMBERG

Rick? Time to Roll!