The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Hmm… let me try to explain. Imagine there are a bunch of confused monkeys, let’s call them Republicans, amassing a vast assortment of half-baked conspiracy theories and revisionist “historical” documents. They look out the window every day and see no liberals or journalists stopping by to agree with them. Should the monkey find this strange?

Credit to -

6 Likes

But can he retain the office while in prison?

4 Likes
8 Likes

Is telling falsehoods and acting snotty a requirement for GOP politicians now?

5 Likes

Yes.

15 Likes

Brown sweat time?

19 Likes

Use this convenient chart to interpret Giuliani’s ooze:

MoodRingColorChart

5 Likes

Cancel Nazi Culture.

18 Likes

Can we deport Gavin yet?

7 Likes

In the article pic, the guy to the left of Gavin reminded me of one of the Capitol insurrectionists.

The guy to the right of Bison Boi. Maybe not, but from the same stamping mold.

4 Likes

It’s the shallow end of the gene pool, for sure.

6 Likes

gasp!

16 Likes

Blond? Check
No ethical or moral core? Check
Willing to say literally anything on tv, regardless of possible destruction of civil discourse and American democracy as a whole? Check

She checks all the boxes!

10 Likes

Her defense, of course, is “I didn’t like those posts, a staffer who runs my page did. No I don’t know who. Of course this isn’t my fault. When will Democrats take responsibility for their words and actions which led to the antifa false flag attack on the Capitol?”

12 Likes

peep-show-hans-bullshit

11 Likes
11 Likes

Lol, fucking idiots.

5 Likes

Here’s a crazy idea: donate it to people for whom it’s actually a wonder drug, a.k.a. people with malaria or lupus.

23 Likes

Except it’s also a waste of taxpayer dollars and a failure for the people of Oklahoma.

10 Likes

True, but likely not their most egregious misuse of taxpayer funds. It’s not a hell of a lot of money in the big scheme of things.

I laugh because they have a problem of their own making; because they believed some stupid shit.

4 Likes