The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Continuing the discussion from The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1).

Previous discussions:

4 Likes
22 Likes

sounds a bit like the “no images of the prophet” rule of that one abrahamaic cult…
still, a rainbow halo sounds better than a “hubcap diamond star halo” i heard about somewhere.

12 Likes

WTF???

12 Likes

That would be a great opportunity for reducing Polands EU funding because of human rights violations, which the EU can do since today.

17 Likes

Mitch McConnell Referenced Martin Luther King Jr. in His Victory Speech. MLK’s Family Graciously Invite Him to STFU

22 Likes
14 Likes

That’s sick!

Everyone knows that the rainbow is a symbol given to us by God to remind us of that time He wiped out almost all life on Earth in a big wet genocide.

17 Likes

This guy replied to a post about Biden voters saying “they” need to be shot for treason, and is trying to argue he wasn’t talking about Biden voters, just “people committing treason”.

My dude, if you’re gonna stand by your comments, at least do it honestly.

14 Likes

Not to mention he seems to think it’s natural for people to support capital punishment for treason

The comment even says TREASON but someone has run rampant saying I was meaning liberal Democrats. Well #1 I don’t care who you vote for, #2 the comment was about treason and what should happen to the ones who are charged for committing treason. So either you trying to stir the pot or you are ok with someone committing treason but not ok with someone who says they should be shot. This is the world we live in.

Guess what? I am not OK with someone saying they should be shot, no matter the crime. Especially not one that is basically just the crime of working for the people on that side of the line on the map instead of the people on this side.

12 Likes

Not your quote, but the fascist’s. As a law officer I have a to say he gives a great insight there into his complete misunderstanding of the operation of justice. What happens to those charge with treason? Well a long process which may result in charges being dropped, trial and acquittal etc. It is telling that he thinks “I’m gonna charge you” equates with guilt and his right to carry out the sentence he deems appropriate. It would be disgusting anyway but this is a guy who carries a gun for a living.

How many black people has he shot?

14 Likes

from just over 8 years ago, a prescient piece of blogging. i fear the author was a trifle too optimistic in his conclusions but still . . .

11 Likes

Bernstein thinks the only thing that might save the Republican Party from self-annihilation would be a leader who could have their loyalty and who would then work to marginalize Teh Crazy. His example is the way President Eisenhower, working partly behind the scenes, marginalized Joe McCarthy. But now the GOP has been infested with countless Joe McCarthys, and I don’t see anyone of the stature of Eisenhower who could both gain their trust and call a halt to it. And McCarthy wasn’t being funded by a 1950s equivalent of Sheldon Adelson and supported by a vast network of think tanks and dedicated media outlets; he was pretty much a one-man show.

6 Likes

The mirage continues unabated…

12 Likes

the cnn team spent three full minutes scathing the fox reporters in advance if they comply with that. it was a refreshing amount of invective.

16 Likes
12 Likes

Does this mean that Trump is now the President-Unelect? :thinking:

14 Likes

Simply: Loser.

Loser

20 Likes

How soon until they turn on Biden?

19 Likes
18 Likes