The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I’m hoping this one loses his bid to join Hawley and Cotton in the Senate’s right-wing populist GOP faction.

11 Likes

Me too, primarily for the crime of writing such a shitty book!

10 Likes

Fucking hell, this asshole again:

Also, not in this article but reported in our local paper this morning, he recently voted in a local (Maine) election and is still a registered voter in Florida, as well.
Voter fraud allegations said, “what?”

14 Likes

Bundy wannabes in Ma?

11 Likes

They told officials they were on their way to Maine for “training,”

We’d have to change the state motto to, “The Way Life Shouldn’t Be.”

The group was dressed in military-style uniforms, carried tactical gear like body cameras and helmets and had long guns slung over their shoulders.

They fled into the woods. Police tweeted this 5 hours later!

“The situation is ongoing w/remaining members of the group. We continue to work to resolve the situation peacefully,”

ETA, whelp, I lost the bet! Who knew? The Rise of the Moors group, hadn’t ever heard of them.

13 Likes

Good people.

:face_vomiting:

14 Likes

Hm. Memory jog, memory jog… Here it is, Turner Diaries, 1st edition:

Cosplay much?

14 Likes

Is the South Dakota National Guard now just a straightup death squad?

6 Likes

Maybe she forgot about that time she went to the holocaust museum?

5 Likes

She should have watched “Schindler’s List”. Seems to be a free pass for some people.

11 Likes

It doesn’t count if you root for the Nazis.

13 Likes

Say what now? :confused:

16 Likes

Worth watching, if you can stomach it…

But I did learn the immortal line…

“someone Kill that honky cat”

He doesn’t know…

12 Likes

14 Likes

Not him! Like a literal white cat! Liberals saw it and were triggered so wanted to kill it.

10 Likes

Titrate, Ben, titrate.

7 Likes

If Ben Shapiro were replaced by a Markov chain, would anyone ever know? :confused:

10 Likes

Presumably Markov would notice that someone had put a useless Ben in his chain…

11 Likes

I’m increasingly putting little Ben’s statements down to self-loathing. He knows he’s a pipsqueak fraud, knows he got lucky finding his right-wing sugar daddies, knows he doesn’t really deserve the adulation of even his mouth-breathing followers.

7 Likes

He’s SOOO stupid! Does he think the “War on Poverty” is an actual war that needs an exit strategy??? Ummm, okay, the exit strategy is that people have safe housing, access to education, health care and enough to eat, so it doesn’t matter anymore as much if they’re “poor” because they are no longer suffering the lifelong effects of “poverty.”
Seriously, dude, read a fucking book. Watch a documentary. Look up the history of Community Action and Sargent Shriver. We totally know how to win this particular “war.” Asshats just keep stopping us.

ETA: I just realized I come very close to sounding like the Qnuts who say to, “do your research!” :joy: but I actually do know what I’m talking about. Off to scream at the clouds, now. (They secretly like it.)

15 Likes