The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Watch out for that extra $20 monthly charge on your phone bill from the PDT (Pay Donald Trump) app.

8 Likes

Freedumb Phone!

2 Likes
13 Likes

Sen. Joe Manchin, key Democratic holdout on federal voting protections, coming to Texas for fundraiser hosted by several GOP donors

14 Likes

As per my comment in the Bolton thread:
I’m calling it now: GOP Mid-Term strategy is out in the open right now. Let the pandemic rage through their useful idiots who aren’t gonna let the gummint tell 'em to take no vaccine, then pivot and blame the death toll on Biden. That’s it. And they probably won’t fail

10 Likes

WTAF

(looks at bingo card, sees that this event is printed on every single square)

Dammit.

11 Likes
15 Likes

Circus Clown Roadshow Fail
unnamed

15 Likes

Couldn’t find the thread that inspired me to finally try my hand at one of these. But this seemed as good a place as any to drop this and watch people try not to look directly at it.

Matt_Gaetz_official_portrait_116th_Congress_cropped__6

13 Likes

Backpfeifengesicht!

(A face that badly needs to punched.)

16 Likes

ETA. Via the DailyBeast… “After Trump was elected, he allegedly told UAE officials to come up with a “wish list” of policy items they wanted to accomplish during the Trump administration.

“In September 2017, Alshahhi communicated with Barrack about the opposition of the UAE to a proposed summit at Camp David to address an ongoing dispute between the State of Qatar, the UAE and other Middle Eastern governments, after which Barrack sought to advise the President of the United States against holding the Camp David summit. The summit never happened,” prosecutors said

13 Likes

Why am I picturing Faux News:

“Great news!! They finally indicted Barrack!!”

Narrator: “Not what you think.”

16 Likes

Quick search of the inter web shows Fox affiliates are running the story but not the propaganda mothership FoxNews. I did find this little gem from the before time:

8 Likes

It’s ok, don’t worry. They have Eric Prince on speed dial.

At least we aren’t paying to babysit those assholes anymore.

20 Likes

Eric Prince gets paid in cashy money not IOUs

12 Likes

And it’s a good chance they would be killed by friendly fire. Oh! Wait…

4 Likes
13 Likes

Is the recent McConnell/Hannity switch to urging vaccinations just a really extreme example of the Repubs trying to gaslight the hell out of us?

13 Likes

Stephen Miller? Yeah, gaslighting is the least of his sins, but anything from his mouth is a lie. “Biden-Harris tried to instigate vaccine hesitancy…” WTAF?

14 Likes

Typical Miller. He’s talking about when Trump was making noises about ordering the FDA to approve something, anything, before the election, and Biden criticized that.

It’s not like no one saw this coming.

10 Likes