The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Of course. Any disease is a sign of moral failings. (Until they get sick, naturally.)

10 Likes

Cross post

You have to be hatefully taught.

16 Likes

Besides the voter intimidation, what else could possibly go wrong with armed door botherers?

14 Likes

Those armed assholes better try not being too intimidating.

9 Likes
16 Likes

I’m (almost) speechless.

4 Likes

I see that someone else is attempting to develop a sexy Klein bottle…

8 Likes

What is the context here? Is she doing live sex shows?

???

4 Likes

Bad Biology 2?

5 Likes
4 Likes

This had been a response to Cardi B and I think a performance of WAP, which a lot of the far right really seized up on. Of course it didn’t actually involve one woman popping her vagina into another’s, but then you knew that because basic anatomy means nothing does.

11 Likes
10 Likes

That song really gets the right-wing pundits so upset that they self-own.

10 Likes

I’ll bet that was the only thing that he and his wife discussed the entire week prior.

8 Likes

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works

15 Likes

I could see how that performance inspired some biologically impossible fantasies. Damn!

7 Likes

I remember back when the GOP used to love the free market.

Last January DirecTV finally decided to kick fantasy and conspiracy channel One America News (OAN) off of their satellite TV lineup, likely dooming the “news” channel. It’s a channel relatively few people watch, and the company simply didn’t figure the controversy to income ratio was worth it, so DirecTV simply didn’t renew OAN’s carriage agreement when the time came.

Now Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has, for some bizarre reason, injected himself into the dispute. In a letter (pdf), Paxton and the GOP AGs of Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, and South Carolina demand DirecTV renew its carriage agreement with OAN, and insist the decision to kick the conspiracy channel to the curb is “clearly viewpoint discrimination and an attempt to silence conservative voices”:

14 Likes

from

31 Likes

Not bizarre at all. He is facing a run off for the GOP place in the next election. Like his very vocal newly discovered transphobia, Paxton is going all-in christo-facist.

10 Likes

Thanks for posting, I hadn’t seen that. Damn.

But back to the original context, who is saying it’s a sin to make your husband a sandwich???
The last not directed specifically at you. Does anyone know?

6 Likes