The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Trump bus runs over another one…

13 Likes

Do we have any rats throwing other rats back aboard the sinking ship? Maybe Barr could say Powell has Donny Boy’s complete confidence. That should do it for her.

3 Likes

buses gonna have to throw other buses under the bus

13 Likes
11 Likes

unfortunately, i think whoever was providing legal advice to the town council gave excellent advice. it would have been very expensive for the town to deal with the legal challenges and i personally believe the trump court, i mean the roberts court would be delighted to take this case and rule in favor of the racist pagans.

edited for spelling

7 Likes

From the article:

Their forefathers, according to the website, were “Angels and Saxons, Lombards and Heruli, Goths and Vikings, and, as sons and daughters of these people, they are united by ties of blood and culture undimmed by centuries.”

Sounds like a family reunion, no need for tax-exempt status.

11 Likes

They are claiming divine ancestry? Somehow I doubt that!

12 Likes

And - No Irish!

8 Likes

They might as well toss “Illiterates” in there too.

15 Likes

Cards issued to ushers:
20201222_124825

13 Likes

Another rat gets out while the getting is good.

I wonder where the person who thought this notorious grifter and deadbeat was a good credit risk will fail upward to next.

14 Likes

I wonder where she will live once she retires?

7 Likes
14 Likes

Isn’t Argentina traditional?

9 Likes

I wonder if the bank came to her and said, “You know about that trump account, maybe now might be good time to put some distance between us.”

I see supoenas in her future.

12 Likes

If that’s the case (and there’s a good chance it might be), she could do a runner in the first week of January rather than face the state AGs without the bank backing her up. Argentina has problems of its own these days, but I could see her and her family heading for Panama or Cyprus or (if things get really hot) Russia.

10 Likes

That’s the message the Asatru Folk Assembly in Murdock, Minnesota, is sending after being granted a conditional use permit to open a church there and practice its pre-Christian religion that originated in northern Europe.

It’s not a pre-christian religion that originated in Northern Europe, it’s some twisted interpretation of our highly imperfect understanding of the pre-Christian religions of Northern Europe.

Assholes.

Or people pretending like they are some pure-blood people that descend directly from pre-Christian cultures.

No one likes us! They can take their “racial purity” bullshit and shove it!

They are most especially illiterate on pre-Christian cultures, I’d argue!

19 Likes

Descended or devolved?

15 Likes

Definitely devolved…

Either way, for sure a bastardization of the systems of belief practiced in pre-Christian Europe.

8 Likes

For Americans?

4 Likes