The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

11 Likes

19 Likes

Pompeo’s Wife Tested Positive for Coronavirus.

Maybe he will too.

14 Likes

He’s worked hard for it.

15 Likes

At least that will be ONE positive thing about him.

5 Likes
15 Likes

I think he’s right about the PPP loans and not calling it income – it’s especially a joke to get one and then furlough your employees.
But the $2k checks? Of course it’s not stimulus, it’s just helping people catch up!

7 Likes

The PPP loans can be forgiven if you follow the rules and keep the right records.

8 Likes

True, but from news accounts it seems like it’s being abused more than used correctly.

8 Likes

nonangli

Not angels, but Anglicans.

With apologies to Sellar and Yeatman.

3 Likes

Among making other shocking statements with no scientific bearing, publicly released emails show that Dr. Alexander wrote to agency officials that “[i]nfants, kids, teens, young people, young adults, middle aged with no conditions etc. have zero to little risk…so we use them to develop herd…we want them infected.”

I doubt he was a lone nutcase acting by himself, but somehow I think the connecting emails to Trump and his campaign will be missing.

15 Likes
12 Likes

A favor to Pence. He has certification to take of after all.

7 Likes

Oh, fuck, can we not just make the Bachman thing go away! Please tell me Biden can get rid of this asshole.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Oh man, now I gonna have nightmares…

12 Likes

Oh awesome this way he can cause harm to two vulnerable minority groups with one shitty appointment.

14 Likes

Is that her O face?

4 Likes

ewwww! going unicorn chasing, thank you very much!

7 Likes

Damn, man, that face was giving me nightmares already. But now? Never… Sleep… Again…

6 Likes