The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

11 Likes

Lol, fucking idiots.

5 Likes

Here’s a crazy idea: donate it to people for whom it’s actually a wonder drug, a.k.a. people with malaria or lupus.

23 Likes

Except it’s also a waste of taxpayer dollars and a failure for the people of Oklahoma.

10 Likes

True, but likely not their most egregious misuse of taxpayer funds. It’s not a hell of a lot of money in the big scheme of things.

I laugh because they have a problem of their own making; because they believed some stupid shit.

4 Likes

"Armacost didn’t say anything, but the QAnon questions weren’t over. Next up, a Sequim resident who gave his name as “Josh” had an urgent question for Armacost: Could Armacost hold off on joining any new QAnon insurrections, even if just for a few weeks?

“At the very least, for the rest of this month, if you could promise not to commit any act of insurrection, that would be great,” Josh said at the meeting. “Just as a citizen of Sequim, I don’t like to be represented by terrorists. So if we could promise to finish out this month without killing anyone, that would be great.”

12 Likes

block a Native American tribe in Sequim from building a medication-assisted treatment facility in the town, a topic that has become a hot-button issue for conservative voters in the town.

What is wrong with these people? It’s as if every time they get the chance they ask “what would a cartoon villain do?”

10 Likes

I really wish people would take this seriously, though. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

So now I click on the link and find out, satire or reality? :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

gene puddle

1 Like

Damn it. I read “indicted” rather than “indicated.” All my good feels go away. Shit.

11 Likes

So say we all.

16 Likes

They must be using a thin film of graphene to get a puddle only about 100 water molecules deep.

5 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Fine? Let’s keep talking about Trump and his enablers in the Republican party for as long as god damn possible. Dumbass.

16 Likes

These are terrible, terrible people.

13 Likes

Whether or not they will still vote Republican remains to be seen.

9 Likes

Ugh, corporate media is so obnoxious. I’m fine with what he’s saying, but what’s with the shouting, as if someone pulled a prank by putting his mic 20 feet away?

6 Likes

Still, 30k out of almost 73.5 million (who voted Trump in 2020) doesn’t seem like significant change.

10 Likes