The Post-It Note company's obscure boardgames

You couldn’t figure out Bonds, then?

1 Like

Compared to my kids’ game-playing strategy of “throw the dice at each other, move pieces around randomly, and periodically shout I WIN I WIN” – I was a gaming genius.

1 Like

I’ve Scotchgarded some upholstery, used Bondo on my cars, and a Buf Puf on my face, but beyond that I haven’t dipped into this list much.

you are missing out:

3M™ Fluorinert™ Electronic Liquid FC-70 is a clear, colorless, fully-fluorinated liquid. Like other Fluorinert electronic liquids, Fluorinert liquid FC-70 is thermally and chemically stable, compatible with sensitive materials, nonflammable, practically non- toxic and leaves essentially no residue upon evaporation. This unique combination of properties makes Fluorinert liquid FC-70 ideal for many electronics applications, including vapor phase soldering and thermal management.

An ideal fluid for use in condensation reflow soldering, the saturated vapor generated from boiling Fluorinert liquid FC-70 is very dense and easily contained. The elimination of oxygen allows for use of mild flux compounds, simplifying the cleaning of finished circuit boards.

Other uses for Fluorinert liquid FC-70 include heat transfer, electronics testing and inert reaction media.

1 Like

Sounds tasty.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.