The Sarah Palin Turkey Video

That’s what makes it “The” Sarah Palin Turkey video.

I suspect you’ll see it again about a year from now.

1 Like

Wow, every time I see anything to do with Sarah Palin I rock back on my heels and wonder if it all really happened. She was seriously a Vice Presidential candidate! Holy Fuck!

I think future generations will look back on the first decade of this century as something akin to a lunatic drunken binge in which all kinds of wacky shit happened. Karl Rove slipped everyone a roofie in 2001 and it’s been total mania ever since.

Right now we are waking up in a hotel room with turkeys wandering around and a fucking tiger in the bathroom. The credit card is maxed out, half the younger generation has PTSD and the financial world is in freefall.

2 Likes

One could only hope their turkey would’ve been farmed and processed in this manner. Cheers to everyone like Palin that cares enough about where their food comes from, and spends a bit more to support small farms.

2 Likes

Nothing about plumbers is funny :^|

Plenty about plumbers is funny. Plumbing itself, less so in most cases.

It can definitely be weird. I once lived in a flat where, when you drained the bath, the sink upstairs filled with water from the plughole. The pipes in the cellar would have sent Heath Robinson back to the drawing-board.

The last line was hilarious (where Palin cannot imagine a way anyone would think the press conference in front of a turkey being processed could get negative attention), but the rest was boring and stupid.

I think it’s the ironic juxtaposition of a real and a metaphorical turkey neck that makes it a classic that will be broken out every year a few weeks before we hear the dogs barking “Jingle Bells.”

Revision: Nothing about the plumbers I know is funny :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.