"They’re such NPCs" — Why Elon Musk thinks you're not real

Abolish the DEA, but before that, sic’em on this guy.

Seriously, what kind of cocktail of drugs is he on…

3 Likes

Billions in wealth and unchecked privilege is a hell of a drug.

23 Likes

At the very least he probably thinks most everyone else is disposable and meant to be used by those with power (ie: him)

8 Likes

I got my very first tattoo just this past June. I was very amused to see at least two disclaimers in the paperwork I had to sign with variations on the theme of “We are not responsible for your mistranslations.” While they were specifically referring non-English languages words or lettering, I’d like to think it applies very well in this case too.

9 Likes

Musk strikes me as the sort of person who, with an actual game, plays it with all the cheat codes enabled without ever even trying to play it the way it’s intended to be experienced. And then feels very, very proud of himself when he wins a game he had no chance of losing.

21 Likes

Spoken with the expertise of someone that has stepped to Lord British in the past. May Elon learn the same lesson.

3 Likes

Seems about right, especially for someone who’s never had to work hard at anything in life.

16 Likes

At one point he went on a Tweetstorm about how mobile-game Polytopia (a Civilization knockoff) was a much more complex game than Chess, and that’s why you could play Polytopia in your Tesla.

6 Likes

… Smaug’s stack of loot is usually represented as containing what must be millions of little coins and gems and things that would seem to be too small for him to manipulate with his claws or teeth or whatever

so how it all got into that big pile is kind of a mystery — but fortunately, “fantasy” means never having to explain anything :dragon_face:

10 Likes

Smaug also had a lot less money than Musk. Clearly he spent too much time thinking about riddles and not enough time enlarging his hoard.

7 Likes

Well he won’t earn any xp if he keeps it up.

What level tr‌oll is he anyway?

5 Likes

“I used to be a narcissistic, sociopathic tech-bro billionaire like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee…”

Dwarves… dwarves, and later, humans.

13 Likes

The only funnier thing would have been if he had put it into Google Translate and it had come out (entirely correctly) as “Blood and Floor”

12 Likes

That’s because fascist creativity is boring, ugly, and generally sucks.

I expect most gamers can think of an NPC they like better than Musk. Our worlds are filled with color and creativity, unlike his.

Speaking of npc, I’d love to see Elon get his ass beat by Baelin the fisherman though. In fictional media of course!

10 Likes
4 Likes

cwaa

17 Likes

Why would any AI waste effort on a complicated simulation?

10 PRINT "Roko's basilisk tortures Elon Musk."
20 GOTO 10
30 END
10 Likes

He’s not even good at the game if you don’t consider failing up as playing.

I’m not to go as far as saying he’s playing with cheat code but the game he played starts with 99 lifes, max HP/MP/ATK/DEF and everytime he dies, the game will glitch to something like this “You died. Earn the legendary sword to defeat the final boss.” He’s playing an extremely glitchy version with all his oligarch bros where 99.99% of the population not getting to play. He then turns around and claims “meritocracy” and “self-made” bullshit.

4 Likes

Are you suggesting that he thinks he’s an alpha-male, but he’s merely playing the alpha release of the game?
Not even an early beta test. Let alone the final production game.

9 Likes

“Why would I need more than one mountainfull of gold? I’m a dragon, not a monster.

16 Likes