This $30 training has step-by-step guides for launching your own cryptocurrency

Originally published at: This $30 training has step-by-step guides for launching your own cryptocurrency | Boing Boing

wow. just wow.
did anyone buy this and become a crypto wizard earning billions of dollars?

6 Likes

I did just now. Oh, wait…

5 Likes

oh no

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m tempted to declare this ridiculous “lifetime” access to roll-your-own cryptocurrency training to be peak boing boing store but it’s not 98% off, so it doesn’t quite tick all of the boxes… It’s close, though, really close.

8 Likes

Want to make money out of Cryptocurrancies? Sell rubes $30 courses. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Store of value? Sigh.

PRICES. ARE. ALL. RELATIVE.

THERE. IS. NO. ECONOMIC. AETHER.

(Quoting the DW article, not @FGD135)

2 Likes

I don’t know… there seems to be something that some people get high on…

2 Likes

Antivirus that mines Ethereum sounds a bit wrong, right? Norton has started selling it

NortonLifeLock, the company that offers the consumer products Broadcom didn’t want when it bought Symantec, has started to offer Ethereum mining as a feature of its Norton 360 security suite.
[…]

1 Like

…and if we wait for the right comments, you just know we’re getting into that rotten stuff soon enough.

1 Like

This is it. Very few prospectors got rich in a gold rush. Most of the people who get rich are the folks selling stuff to prospectors.

3 Likes

I feel this training can certainly provide a wonderful introduction to the world of cryptocoin speculation. You start small, wasting $29.99 on this stupid shit. Then in a few weeks you can graduate to losing 35% of your investments in an afternoon due to some stupid shit someone says on social media. When you double down and put everything you own, and lose it, on the next stupid shit to come along, and are facing darkness and desperation like never before, perhaps having lived through the realization that the boingboing shop scammed you out of $29.99, yet you survived, will help you not to take that final irreversible step in the depths of your despair.

1 Like

This $30 training has step-by-step guides for launching your own cryptocurrency defrauding humans of their money scheme.

FIFY

1 Like

I’d rather spend $300 on yesterday’s Craigslist swamp cooler.

3 Likes

What the hell is this doing on BoingBoing, I am still asking.

1 Like

Yeah why is BoingBoing promoting this planet killing tech? The carbon footprint of cryptocurrency is growing like crazy. Why pull more people into schemes to warm the planet?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.