This Google query was evidence that a woman murdered her husband

Siri, keep Summer safe.
Alexa, let’s work my resting face into something more hopeful, shall we?
Be in TX so buy different gun for car if it got used. Once a week, tops.
Be in TX so state owns whatever size half the house hubby was; be specific in queries! Did you mean haybrain your special someone and fix your face with Magic Tape? Because you are a mathematical phoenix.
The ‘Its the Heat’ tank gets wonky around January.

2 Likes

I’ll be so happy once he’s dead.

I'll be so happy once he's dead

7 Likes

In coffee shops, they should have a little bell that rings every time someone does a murder search through their wifi. (Not an alarm bell, just a pleasant chime.)

8 Likes

Hm. Appears not to be tailored to my search habits.

I am underwhelmed. Should have searched on Google Scholar. This is not the murder advice you’ve been looking for. Continue. Continue.

(And btw, this bloody quora-annoyance has pretty good SEO. IT POPS UP ALL THE TIME, FFS. )

3 Likes

Of course, people could use whatever sound effect they wanted.

2 Likes

whoa, this reminds me I need to remove the query about how to frame someone for murdering their spouse and get away with it from my phone!

5 Likes

It becomes much less of an annoyance once you learn that you can bypass their mandatory registration by adding “?share=1” to any of their URLs.

Everyone knows you use DuckDuckGo for your murder searches. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So what search engine should I be using for a fail safe way to murder someone and not get caught? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Right, all the Anglican Church does around here is the SEO of Thomas Aquinas*, choirs and all.
Every morning: self-flagellation, thanks and etudes, then a flurry of 'Will no one rid me of this meddlesome @suchnandso ’ and other test-driven diligence as the voice-driven spreadsheet does its warm-ups. Regular PKD caution to prevent zap-gunning some mismatched hat across traffic from everyone else zap-gunning it.

• No, it’s yacht rock or something.
1 Like

Sounds funny, but you lost me somehow.

3 Likes

This looks like a good niche for a custom Alexa skill. There must be a way to monetize those.

1 Like

It’s always the butler.

3 Likes

Alfred Hitchcock would have been surprised if a ‘good’ answer rewarded the query. He was once asked to describe “the perfect murder”. His response (per my recollection), “No one knows.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.