This TikToker cleans hoarders' houses

I might be your “almost” MIL! I’m not crafty, more of a tinkerer with electronics and such. I’ve tried Ms. Kondo’s method… but everything sparks joy! My wife can only get me to toss things if we agree on some sort of keep/toss ratio before hand. Like 50% can stay, the rest goes. Also, the tossed stuff goes in a box in the garage; if I haven’t retrieved it in a year, she tosses it.

You mention games… I just added Shenzhen I/O to my Steam account. It was 50% off, and it’s been on my wishlist for a while. There’s a good chance it will be played a few times and then abandoned, to sit in my library along with dozens of other unplayed titles.

But I am winning the “fill my Steam library with discount games” game. My Epic games library has many free games, mostly unplayed.

So I’m probably a borderline hoarder. But at least no “carpet juice”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if incidents of hoarding have increased along with increases in perceived requirements to sort one’s waste stream.

Can’t throw out paper-- have to shred it first lest someone steal my identity. Can’t throw out glass-- it needs to be taken to the recycling center separately. Can’t throw out newspapers, those have to be thrown in a special bin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.