This year's flu vaccine is not working

It took me way too long to realise that you meant @maggiek.

Like a lot of British people who lived in the 80s, I don’t want the other Maggie back.

5 Likes

This will sound like an ad, but my ENT gave me this neti bottle from Neil MD that is similar to but much better than an actual neti pot. I’ve seen them at CVS recently.

1 Like

I’ll give 'em a glance but I don’t know how it will help with my tendency to have half a cup of water sloshing around up there. The flaw seems to be in my head rather than in the delivery mechanism.

“Bring back the eighties, lady!”

I doubt it’s the pharmacies. I’m pretty sure they’d love to sell you a safe, effective, over-the-counter medication without tying up the valuable time of their pharmacists.

In my neck of the woods, it’s the state legislature who’s to blame, with the backing of law enforcement. Easier to just treat everyone like criminals than to actually, you know, fight crime.

1 Like

it never did.Free yourselves from the hype and the pharmaceutical vultures/.
return to traditional rememdies and avoid at all costs their “vaccines” of every kind…
my 2 cents.And no i ve never had flou.or anything else.and i ve never had a ajab.only a jib jab/.

You know, traditional remedies were only considered effective when humans were expected to die before 60. Since that time medicine has figured out that the scientific method is super effective and using appeals to antiquity don’t count for shit.

I’ll take my carefully studied, and well tested medicines over traditional remedies any day. It’s all fun and games until you get cancer. Then modern medicine will be working to cure you while your unregulated, unstudied, or even counter-evidenced herbs and magical needle poking let you waste away and die.

Also, people like you are the reason there are hundreds of infants in Washington State who are contracting Whooping Cough. If you don’t vaccinate, you’re putting other people in danger whether you’re symptomatic or not, Typhoid Mary.

9 Likes

^This, but it’s not your state, it’s all of our Congresscritters.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.