Tom the Dancing Bug: Last Call in Chagrin Falls

Originally published at: Tom the Dancing Bug: Last Call in Chagrin Falls | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

21 Likes

Do you have a bot that autoposts this GIF for every new TtDB comic?

Because if you don’t, you should. They’re always so deeply sad, and spot on, and this is always my reaction, too.

10 Likes

Clicked the comments button thinking “I hope Mindysan33 has the Pedro Pascal gif loaded!”

13 Likes

I just use the gif thingie up there… if you type in laugh cry, it’s one of the first gifs to pop up… you too can practically autopost spot on gifs!

11 Likes

Which “gif thing” is this? I would say, “enquiring minds want to know”, but I think I’m better described as “distracted minds want to know”.

4 Likes

Oprah Hand Outs GIF

13 Likes

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Today I learned a GIF shortcut.
Thank you @mick129 and @Mindysan33

10 Likes

15 Likes

Is that on a phone? I don’t get that option on my PC [shakes fist impotently at clouds for not being able to post a “shakes fist impotently at clouds” gif]

3 Likes

I am also on a desktop.
(I don’t do social media on my phone if I can help it.)

The reply field should look like this for you:

The gif app is next to the building icon, though I personally never use it; I have my own archive of gifs & memes.

8 Likes

And a well curated archive it is, too.

I’m still trying to make the following gif a thing; but it isn’t gaining traction.

Disaproving Rupert

Thanks for pointing out where the gif thing is here :+1:

Edit to correct spelling

11 Likes

Thanks, I try.

Also, that’s pretty great; to make it catch traction, you probably need to add some witty text.

What message would you like it to convey?

7 Likes

Something something Republicans?

9 Likes

Yo dawg. I heard you like gifs, so I put your gif in a gif…

yodawg

10 Likes

That’s fetch :+1:

15 Likes

Sorry I was not around to elaborate, but thanks all for picking up my slack!

Joe Biden Thank You GIF by The Democrats

6 Likes

That feeling when you really want to gloat, but you know if you do it will make you look like an asshole

5 Likes

I think that’s supposed to be a calendar. It inserts the date/time, should you ever need it. BTW, it’s currently 2022-11-03T05:00:00Z in US Central Time zone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.