Tom the Dancing Bug: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Li'l Laura, Killjoy Was Here, How to Draw Doug, & MORE!

Originally published at: Tom the Dancing Bug: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Li'l Laura, Killjoy Was Here, How to Draw Doug, & MORE! | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Is this the strip from the other day that got replaced after a couple of hours (due to, I would imagine some sort of scheduling error), or am I losing it?

14 Likes

You are not losing it, and I didn’t realize the other one got replaced. Now I’m going to have to go back and look at that one.

10 Likes

giphy (1)

5 Likes

You’re welcome. And now I’m regretting going and looking at the one from last week. Gods that was depressing.

5 Likes

Well, Drawing Doug was easier than I imagined. This AI malarkey really is making traditional artists obsolete.

15 Likes

These two choices are not mutually exclusive. At least one of them is true. (i only saw the confusion of comments referring to the replaced strip).

2 Likes

archer

7 Likes

It is okay, you don’t think you are crazy, and neither do you.

3 Likes

giphy (41)

7 Likes

I dunno, I thought “Killjoy” was pretty funny, despite the name. . .

“twelve languages” (chuckles)

3 Likes

There’s been some fine “dangerous game” discourse over the years.

3 Likes

Can you provide a link to or post this “other” of which you speak?

Just click on the Tom the Dancing Bug tag on the post. It’ll be the one from last week.

2 Likes

Thanks, but - as expected - that was last week’s comic, and not “the strip from the other day that got replaced after a couple of hours (due to, I would imagine some sort of scheduling error)”.

I’ll just presume some confusion on the commenter’s part rather than any comic having been “replaced”.

sigh The post for last week’s comic originally had the comic from this post. Not for very long, but for a few minutes. Long enough for a couple of people to see it and comment on it. It was quickly replaced with the comic you see there now. And then when this comic was posted, a few of us remembered seeing it last week. I hope that makes things clear. If not, I can’t help you.

3 Likes

No one made you read the post or ask a question. Which I answered. I don’t know what you want at this point.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.