Top execs at Cambridge Analytica boast about using sex workers to blackmail politicians

Do they have the pee-pee tape? :thinking:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Alexander Nix (CEO) is British, but Robert Mercer (initial investor) and Steve Bannon (former vice president) are not. The business may be based in Britain but it is a multinational firm.

I’m just hoping this takes down Brexit.

7 Likes

In your reality, women are perfect and incorruptible?

Buddy, I’ve spent most of my career working in a female-heavy industry (healthcare), and I can tell you from personal experience that just as many women as men are evil, backstabbing, thieving, narcissistic, and/or outright lunatic assholes. No better or worse. Just different dangly bits.

7 Likes

Yeah. Got it. All THREE gentlemen represented in the video are British. I wasn’t stating that the COMPANY was British. Just those three assholes.

I started reading Le Carré the other week; coincidentally everything has gone a bit Cold War in the news. Then these Oxbridge asshats join in.
Yay, the British… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess trump was right when he weirdly referred to himself “Mr. Brexit”

1 Like

I wonder if Sergei Skripal was one of those ex-MI6 types mentioned?

Oh shit… this sounds too right! You nailed it! Also, am I alone to have looked for the Yes Men appear somewhere in the video?

In sooo many ways. Shady organizations and Russians engage in political campaign violations in order to win a vote by a whisker. It immediately turns out to be much worse than anyone was expecting, an unfolding disaster for the country, and many of the people who voted for it quickly changed their minds (except for the die-hard racists who still voice support). Yeah, he’s Mr. Brexit, all right.

2 Likes

Someone had to be the go-between for Cambridge Analytica and the Russian Troll Agency.

9 Likes

Maybe they could change their name to CA Technologies so people forget about the scandals. Oh wait.

I knew Trump couldn’t have bumbled his way into winning a presidential election by mistake or simply beating the odds. Someone, either trump or his team had to have some chess moves of their own to get him to the seat.
Well, this finally makes the most sense.

The Mercer funded CA guys are perfectly capable of hiring trolley Farms by themselves - they brag about doing it for their ops in other countries. The few $million spent on Russian trolley Farms is pocket change for the Mercers.

But I suppose you could believe that they made a pilgrimage to Moscow to beg those few $millions from Putin. If you are determined to believe that Putin dun it.

Stop trying to smear us! The Illuminati are simply a subgroup of gnostic nondualists.

3 Likes

I started reading Le Carré the other week; coincidentally everything has gone a bit Cold War in the news.

Can you start reading something nice and fluffy and fun? It’s a long shot, I know, but you might just change the world. That’s a weird superpower.

4 Likes

… who can see the fnords.

3 Likes

There is nothing to lose by trying!

1 Like

Updated Controversial data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica has been hit with an emergency data seizure order in England following an extraordinary series of events Monday night that revolved around a TV undercover expose.

Ha ha!

6 Likes

That’s mandatory Villain Accent.

6 Likes