Tourist families feud over selfie spot at Rome's Trevi Fountain

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/14/tourist-families-feud-over-sel.html

1 Like

A video of a fight and police response has to be way better than a boring selfie.

7 Likes

They… couldn’t take turns? WTF?

20 Likes

Is womman dutch for woman?

What I really take notice of is a 44 yr old woman fighting with a 19 yr old woman. So one is clearly supposed to be an adult…and the other is essentially still a teenager.

I am always amazed when I see people who are supposed to be mature responsible adults arguing or fighting or engaging with kids. What is wrong with people like this.

10 Likes

Yeah, that struck me too: These people are acting like they’re still kids on the schoolyard, tussling over who goes in line first.

4 Likes

Which for the 19 year old…sure. I look at anyone who is 16-22 and think “While I will be pleasantly surprised to find more maturity from you…I just don’t expect it”

But a 44 year old?!? Over selfies?!? What kind of a freaking self indulgent narcissist are you?

Probably a Trump voter.

4 Likes

I didn’t need a reminder not to visit Rome in July or August but this is amusing as far as those things go.

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve been there. But back then we had digital cameras. Phone cameras were all potato.

Humanity will find a new low, daily it seems.

2 Likes

Maybe generally, like men, Americans are trash? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ho hum…

3 Likes

gpuhmE4

also apropos:

Meh. You’re on your hols. You’re out of your element. You’re a kid.

Oops. Meant to reply to the thread. Ahem…

They should be taught some kind of lesson…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.