Transparent suitcase

A friend of mine traveling with a bunch of women and with her girlfriend standing right beside her had a dildo or three pulled out of her bag during inspection and said something to the effect of; “tiring weekend.” Her girlfriend was flabbergasted but everybody else, during and after, thought it was hilarious.
But not at the expense of my other friend, her girl friend, who is now her wife.

3 Likes

Um, yeah, any color is fine.

Transparent suitcase

I was really hoping for a suitcase emblazoned with Jeffrey Tambor et al (a la the Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox from the 70s).

[Unfortunately, I lack the skills to submit a mock-up. Internet, have at it.]

1 Like

golden

2 Likes

Transparent or camouflaged?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Iggy never played in Golden. Denver, yes. Boulder I think… Definitely not down in “The Springs”…

3 Likes

If only Dr Vilhelm Møller-Christensen had one:

“There is an old Danish doctor still going the rounds who became a leprologist late in life. By accident. He was excavating an ancient cemetery and found skeletons there without fingerbones – it was an old leper-cemetery of the fourteenth century. He X-rayed the skeletons and he made discoveries in the bones, especially in the nasal area, which were quite unknown to any of us – you see most of us haven’t the chance to work with skeletons. He became a leprologist after that. You will meet him at any international conference on leprosy carrying his skull with him in an airline’s overnight bag. It has passed through a lot of douaniers’ hands. It must be rather a shock, that skull, to them, but I believe they don’t charge duty on it.”

Graham Greene actually downplays the story there. A lot of the time Møller-Christensen was passing through customs with a whole string-bag of skulls, not just one.

2 Likes

How about just printing the image of crumpled (or neatly folded) clothes on the outside?

Or bags and bags of coke, weed, and cash.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would settle for the image of a contorted, compacted body, with face pressed despairingly against the “inside”, ideally drawn by Gahan Wilson.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.