Trump the Chump (Part 2)

14 Likes

The three major cable news networks — CNN, Fox News and MSNBC — to different extents each limited their airtime of former President Donald Trump’s speech Tuesday evening, in which he announced a 2024 presidential campaign.

MSNBC didn’t air the primetime speech at all, while Fox and CNN cut away from the more-than-hour-long address after Trump verbally announced his candidacy

14 Likes

I was curious about how long the former guy bumbled along, but then thought, maybe all presidential run announcements ramble on for over an hour?
Nope. Just checked Obama’s initial announcement and it clocked in around 35 minutes or so of stage time for him.

12 Likes

And at Obama’s speech cadence, less than half of that was talking! :wink:

12 Likes

“Florida man makes announcement”?

That is delicious.

13 Likes

Chef’s kiss!

9 Likes

Mwah!

4 Likes

The only snippet I saw this morning was his recycled proposal to execute drug dealers.

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

8 Likes

If he starts with the Sacklers, I could be convinced.

16 Likes
7 Likes

Gentlemen- you built that!

13 Likes

There comes a time when your old beater car doesn’t warrant any additional care while you look for a new one.

9 Likes

But this old beater will follow you around, growling, yelping and pissing on your carpet.

That makes me feel so sad. :wink:

12 Likes

Pompeo calls Trump a snowfark.

12 Likes

A what now?
It’s a new one on me.
(not saying I don’t like it).

8 Likes

Avoiding the word filter. But it does sound nice.

10 Likes

Snowtroll? Nah, that makes him sound like a loveable, misunderstood character from a beloved holiday movie.

Abominable Snowman Yeti GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

Ah, I see.
It does sound nice, hopefully it’ll become a word.

9 Likes

At the risk of mod wrath, I just gotta ask, is moistflake still a word?

(if I feck this up, see you in a couple months).

7 Likes

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

12 Likes