Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

13 Likes

tenor

casablanca-your-winnings-sir

EntirePoshCuckoo-size_restricted

color me

13 Likes

ETA:

It’s being said that sum is just the minimum!
tophat-biggrin tophat-rofl1 tophat-tongue

17 Likes

Davis Logsdon, a psychology professor at the University of Minnesota, said that it will be important for parents to talk to children who have been traumatized by news of Trump’s legal imbroglio.

“Anecdotally, I’m hearing that kids are taking the news particularly hard,” he said. “They feel as if the rug has been pulled out from under them. If Donald Trump is capable of misleading people, who’s next—Dr. Oz?”

Twofer!

17 Likes

Everyone who’s still buying into tantrump’s BS is so dense they’ll become black holes any second now.

13 Likes
23 Likes

Fingers crossed:

20 Likes

I like the subtle touch of the orange makeup on the pillow.

16 Likes

Re: sad pac

Didn’t he just start a new one?

4 Likes

And in the toilet bowl, but not the sink! :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

The shadow makes it look like he has horns, like the horned billionaire H.R. Costigan from Love & Rockets comics. Both are fictional billionaires: Costigan is an actual billionaire, but in a fictional universe; TFG’s billions are just fictional-ass fictional, in what may or may not be a fictional universe.

ETA: Unlike TFG, Costigan (fictional or not) also has an actual (if inactive) Twitter feed.

Also, the brand of said pillow.

13 Likes

And I think his $40 PAC is now under investigation.

Keeping track of all his grifting channels would be a major project.

14 Likes

Spoiler, he’s super whiny in it

14 Likes
18 Likes

Donald Trump GIF

8 Likes

Way to add legitimacy to the process.

13 Likes

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

12 Likes

Haberman also wrote that she had heard of Trump using similar terms to describe DeSantis. She also recalled learning from sources that Trump had called DeSantis “fat,” “phony,” and “whiny” while also taking credit for the latter clinching the governor’s seat in 2018.

12 Likes

projector GIF

15 Likes