Trump the Chump (Part 2)

3 Likes

The Finger GIF by HBO Max

14 Likes

Well well…

https://twitter.com/CalltoActivism/status/1654265415944613889

BREAKING: Lawyers for E. Jean Carroll have rested her civil case against Donald Trump shortly after jurors were shown a deposition video of Donald Trump confusing E. Jean Carroll with his ex-wife Marla Maples. This video was IMMENSELY significant because Trump famously argued that he wouldn’t have raped Carroll because she “wasn’t his type.” The video showing Trump’s confusing a younger Carroll with a woman he married is a slam dunk for Carroll to be able to dispute that claim. The defense also rested its case, but the judge left open the possibility for Trump, who had said he wouldn’t appear in person, to take the witness stand in his own defense, giving him until 5 p.m. Sunday to change his mind. Today we stand with the brave and courageous E. Jean Carroll for telling her story. We BELIEVE her and hope she receives the Justice she deserves.

11 Likes

He looks so very tired.

9 Likes

And not particularly orange. Did he forget his makeup?

7 Likes

Right? He looks even more like geriatric shit. Perhaps why his promo vids are shot in the dark these days.

5 Likes
4 Likes

It’s fucking disgusting that “not my type” as a defense in a rape case isn’t laughed right the fucking fuck out of court.

The answer isn’t “he confused two women,” it’s “rape isn’t about attraction, you shit-for-brains.”

giphy

8 Likes
7 Likes

He knows we can see him right?

7 Likes

Well, that was fast.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yes to sexual abuse $2million

Yes defamation - Yes false statements- Yes malice - Yes injury -

Another million & $20,000
Defamation- yes $1.7 million

Acted maliciously- yes.
$280,000 punitive.

$5,000,000 total my tv says.

5 Likes

Put him on a sex offender list!

Mar a Lago will show up as residence where one of those creeps live.

5 Likes

Wish it was more, but good to see the beginnings of accountability.

The rager on Truth is going to be epic.

6 Likes

There’s more lawsuits out there. And they have a lot of information from this.

9 Likes

Melania’s gonna be staying late at the Pool House with a friend tonight. :wink:

6 Likes
7 Likes

And one more!!

Just cannot get enough. It’s only a start, but to see him flat out lose is nice.

7 Likes

With my apologies to Goya.

6 Likes