Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Yeah, I call bullshit.

6 Likes

But heā€™s so rich he doesnā€™t need to post the bond in the Carrol case . I hope the judge there rips him a new one over this.

6 Likes

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/donald-trump-is-broke-18694267.php

So now is when you and I get to spike the football and do the happy dance. BROKE-ASS DONALD TRUMP IS BROKE AS Sā€”T! YOU PATHETIC LOSER! YOU SAGGY-ASS HOBO! YOU DONā€™T HAVE NO ICE CREAM ā€¦ YOU DIDNā€™T GET NONE! YOU DIDNā€™T GET NONE!

I know that youā€™re wary about exulting here. Save for the 2020 election, every celebration of Trumpā€™s demise has turned out to be premature. Liberals like me loved cooing, ā€œooooh, heā€™s in trouble now,ā€ after Trump fired James Comey, after Robert Mueller was assigned to investigate him for high crimes, after he tweeted New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand was totally into him and after he was impeached ā€¦ twice. Youā€™ve been hurt before. I get it. You also live in a political media ecosystem thatā€™s DYING to keep Trumpā€™s election prospects alive so that they can get juicy copy out of it.

But let me explain why you should cast those worries aside this time around. Itā€™s because Donald Trump is a deeply, deeply stupid man.

7 Likes

Maybe. But the consequences of being ā€œbrokeā€ are vastly different for the privileged class than they are for normal people like us. Something tells me he wonā€™t ever end up living out of a tent on skid row - or indeed, having his lifestyle significantly impacted in any meaningful way.

Iā€™m not counting any chickens before November.

4 Likes

Gee, itā€™s not like heā€™s going to suck the money out of the company as fast as he can before it drops to the floor. :rofl:

6 Likes

11 Likes

ā€œThe Never Surrender sneakers just surrendered 75% of their price,ā€ reads a tweet by Bob Clendenin.

GOP pollster Frank Luntz joked: ā€œThe ā€˜Never Surrenderā€™ Trump sneakers have surrendered to the Deep Discount State.ā€

Online the shoes indeed are being sold for barely a Benjamin.

A few stores have them vending for $200 and a couple places even marked them up.

ETA: Now that I think about it though, Iā€™m guessing all the ones below list are almost surely scams. These havenā€™t even shipped yet, why would anyone take in $100 to spend $400?

5 Likes

ā€¦ thereā€™s a futures market in bullshit :confused:

3 Likes

Which begs a questionā€¦is there really one in anything else?

5 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

ā€œAnd then you will be arrested for assault, and then what?ā€ King said, perhaps still hoping for Barkley to withdraw the remark.

ā€œIā€™m gonna bail myself out and go celebrate,ā€ Barkley responded.

HAHA! you go king Charles!

13 Likes

I mean, Chuck has the resources to manage punching someone with only minor consequences; his job wouldnā€™t disqualify him for having a misdemeanor assault conviction; and anybody who supports T**** is defacto supporting direct harm to Chuck and anyone who looks like him, so I donā€™t think Iā€™d chastize him for threatening to punch anyone who wears the t-shirt. Those are people who have financially supported an insurrectionist and fascist.

Punch those Nazis, Chuck!

15 Likes

Trump sandwich: two slices of white bread, Bologna, and a very small pickle.

8 Likes
10 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/05/biden-new-strategy-attack-trump-2024-election

Bidenā€™s new strategy: Go for Trumpā€™s jugular

14 Likes

Glad Biden seems to be taking this seriously. No one else in government seems to be.

11 Likes

Letā€™s go Dark Brandon!
w00t!

11 Likes