Trump tweets of 'decades long awaited Infrastructure Bill,' which is 'VERY BIG & BOLD, Two Trillion Dollars'

Clint Barton Hawkeye, meh…unless Pizza Dog.

Kate Bishop Hawkeye, HELL YEAH!

Pelosi came out with this idea first a few days ago. Naturally the GOP establishment was apoplectic about it.

Now Trump is obviously trying to take credit for Nancy’s idea. Watch the GOP do the fastest 180 in history.

26 Likes

I’m more of an Alan Alda guy myself.

15 Likes
  1. if he actually gave a shit he would have brought up this particular campaign promise before instead of cutting infrastructure projects that had already been appropriated.

He’s just floating a greatest hit from 2016.

4 Likes

He flaps 'em and flaps 'em*
It never means a god damn thing.

*his gums.

4 Likes

The current occupant of the White House has none.

1 Like

mash-hawkeye-well

15 Likes

"OK, let’s see the list of critical national infrastructure assets that will receive this $2 trillion dollars …

‘Hole 16, Mar-a-Lago Golf Course, Mar-a-Lago, FL.’

Wait … that’s it? All $2 trillion is going to this one location? Weird. I wonder what’s up with that."

13 Likes

20 Likes

Hmm. Alda is the second best Hawkeye.

15 Likes

Yes. He knows that. And that is why he is bringing it up at this very moment.

I <3 this movie SO much.

2 Likes

He seems to think that government borrowing is like going down to the bank branch and getting a fixed rate loan, which … it isn’t. Shocking that he doesn’t understand how it works!

4 Likes

Wish the original ending was available in full. This movie was sooooo close to being a masterpiece, instead of just really, really good.

1 Like

Don’t worry it’ll all go away. Just like that, almost a miracle. Actually they’re already calling it a miracle. Many people.

The country will just go bankrupt when the lawsuits pile up. And we’ll start over. Yuge startover. Big beautiful bankruptcy.

2 Likes

You’re saying that a woman came up with a good idea and it was ignored, but then shortly afterward a man announced HIS good idea (the exact same one) and everyone got excited?

So, just another day ending in ‘y’, then.

28 Likes

Well we DO need to upgrade our infrastructure. DESPERATELY in some places. Let’s see if this actually happens or not. Not holding my breath. (Where is that wall again?)

3 Likes

Nowhere in our Constitution does it say that a woman can introduce an idea that would benefit our society. That would be downright un-democratic!

If you read many of the right wing sites (shudder), Pelosi is the new Hillary - the next Democratic boogeyman that all the misogynistic man-child nut jobs love to hate.

So yeah…business as normal.

12 Likes

But the problem is: Trump yet again thinks simply saying “infrastructure bill” will magically cause it to leap into existence. (Cut to: “Who knew infrastructure was so difficult?” But I kid - it won’t actually get that far.)

7 Likes

I suppose it’s also apropos that today is Equal Pay Day

10 Likes