TSA head of security 'removed from post'

Agreed on the witch-hunt feels this thing has, despite TSA being rated, regularly, as one of the worst agencies to work for in the US gov’t.

As for the bonus being money laundering…that’s ludicrous. However, the U.S. Gov’t bonuses I know about generally top out at 3% of salary, and after a person has met or exceeded certain, specified goals for the year. As this dude’s salary was over $180k/year, so I’d like to know how that was set up.

1 Like

I heard some of the same report. Apparently Congress has diverted some 13 billion dollars over the past 10 years. Here’s a quick Google search article…

4 Likes

Hopefully, they’ll make him take his shoes off in order to leave the building.

2 Likes

I’m sure he’s being led out in golden handcuffs.

4 Likes

Why is the committee’s twitter feed called “GOPOversight”? Shouldn’t it’s public interface be nonpartisan? Or does GOP stand for something else here?

2 Likes

Perhaps he did TOO good a job and they will replace him with a less efficient candidate ;(

1 Like

Hoagie, you’re doing a heck of a job.

2 Likes

You sure you’re not confusing the GPO Oversight with GOP?

@GOPOversight on twitter.

1 Like

That explains why their tweets cover trying to destroy the IRS with false claims and going on Fox to plead their case.

When you’re the dominant party, who cares about appearing objective?

I’m guessing the other half of the org handles the theater part.

1 Like

I hate the TSA. The TSA shouild go away, but honestly for someone who’s the head of security at a security organization as large as the TSA, I’m kind of shocked how (even with the bonuses) how “reasonable” the salary

The government has reasonable pay scales. If you find their G rating, you can see how much they make. But their benefits are top knotch and and the job security is unreal.

You can literally be a sexual predator for years and it takes for ever to get rid of you. And you even get a year they pay you to not work.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.