Turks let CIA director listen to tapes of Khashoggi torture and execution

Does Gina Haspel speak Arabic (or even Turkish), or did the Saudi assassins and victim all speak English for her convenience? What information could she possibly glean from listening to the recordings firsthand?

I know we’re all joking about this is how she gets her kicks, but what serious intelligence goal is achieved by flying the actual director of the Central Intelligence Agency to Turkey to personally listen to these recordings?

1 Like

None. This is all about 45’s poorly formed idea of optics. He will get to say that he “did something” by sending Haspel.

4 Likes

Craig Murray

Khashoggi, Erdogan and the Truth - Craig Murray

reminded me of this:

I help out on a teaching farm in my county that raises chickens and turkeys. You’re welcome to come buy one, but you gotta help out, and we’ll take you all the way from capturing your bird with a fishing net through slaughter, scalding, plucking, butchering, trussing and weighing.

The first time might make you a little green but you’ll get a good feel for the process, no human sacrifice necessary.

Really? I’ve never seen that. When I helped out at my grandpap’s farm (and those of his friends), we used a hook to catch one foot.

The beauty of being two-faced is that you never really have to face anything you don’t want to.

Thank you. I was thinking it, but wasn’t sure how to say it without being horribly crude. Well done.

4 Likes

I’ve a pair of Orpingtons that were hand-raised and will crawl into your lap if you sit down, and other birds that seem to know days in advance when you’re coming. Suppose it’s whatever works for your farm.

Is it true that she had an orgasm 3 minutes into the recording?

1 Like

Something tells me there was no debate. That they are all very well versed in murder, dismemberment and cleanup and things proceeded like clockwork.

1 Like

Give poor Gina a break. She was probably very upset and disturbed by that recording.

Because that it wasn’t her doing the torturing.

1 Like

And now the latest bit of the story drips out.

According to the latest leak,, Khashoggi was murded because he was about to reveal Saudi Arabia’s use of chemical weapons in Yemen.

Everyone, watch carefully for the complete 180 from the usual suspects on the use of chemical weapons. When there were allegations of their use in Syria, the response was “bomb first, ask questions later, with a side of convenient regieme change.” now that it’s the Saudis who are implicated, watch for the sudden reversal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.