UK Home Secretary auditions for a Python sketch: "UK does not undertake mass surveillance"

[Read the post]

2 Likes

She thought they said ā€œAss Surveillanceā€, her people arenā€™t quite ready to exploit this http://boingboing.net/2016/01/14/the-internet-of-things-in-your.html and feel confident that no one has noticed the mass deployment of toilet cams yet.

5 Likes

Ms May either doesnā€™t know what ā€œmass surveillanceā€ means, or she has perjured herself to Parliament.

I think it may be perjury even if she pleads ignorance, but IANAL.

4 Likes

May has her Clapper moment.

Is that your final answer, May?

2 Likes

ā€˜When I use a word,ā€™ Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ā€˜it means just what I choose it to mean ā€” neither more nor less.ā€™

ā€“ Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.

4 Likes

Cory,
Sorry to be negative, I believe you and have been involved in campaigns against this kind of things before and will again. I understand that you were laughing/crying too much at the time to dot every I, but Iā€™m unlikely to persuade my Dad / Auntie / neighbours that this is real without evidence to point them at.
Please would you be kind enough to sneak back into to the post and link to articles about the individual statements you make. Pretty please.
We can only fight the Daily Fail / Government with checkable facts against their unsubstantiated lies. ā€œUK does not undertake mass surveillanceā€ my shiny metal ā€¦

1 Like

The title ā€œthe honourableā€ really needs to be performance-based.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.