Ultra thin BLU Vivo Air unlocked Android phone on sale for $100

[Read the post]

Was intrigued…until finding out there’s no service with Sprint and Verizon, and only “partial” LTE on only T-Mobile with the $144 model.

2 Likes

I have an older BLU phone with 2 inch screen as my backup/emergency phone for whenever I drop/break my nexus. It was cheap and nice but it’s dated. Want something similar that supports a more modern version of android/blue tooth/LTE as a cheap backup. No luck finding a modern android phone that’s any good with a screen less than 4 inches =/

for $44 more you get double the ram. pretty much meh or decent for the price. thinness means nothing to me but camera does. blu does produce a good line of unlocked phones if you can sort them out by cost to specs ratio. i got a blu dash 4.0 jr for free and it’s worth that price.
actually, this phone does get a good rating but i don’t need it even if i wanted it.

1 Like

Bought a Blu Advance 4.0 for $80, used it for 6 month before replacing it with a far superior Moto G for $140 unlocked. Bad camera and low ring volume were the deal breakers.

I bought a Blu Studio C 5+5 on Amazon for about $85. I needed a phone that I could use both in the US and EU. It’s GSM quad band, dual SIM, 8 gig internal, Android Lollipop, with an SD card. Works perfectly for what I need it for. Battery life is good enough but not great.

2 Likes

I had a BLU phone once. Incredibly underpowered and SLOW. But cheap with a big bright screen.

If anyone is after enough battery to go days without a charge, or even be able to charge other devices via USB OTG, check out THL.

I love my 5Ah beast. Technology Happy Life, indeed :slightly_smiling:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.