Uncovering the secret to a 20% return? A trading bot that tracks politicians' trades

Originally published at: Trading Bot Tracks Politicians Buys and Sells for 20% Return

9 Likes

Until the STOCK act of 2012 that form of insider trading was basically legal. Disappointing but not at all surprising to see that the law hasn’t ended that practice.

8 Likes

Makes sense. It’s a good way to profit from insider trading without actually committing insider trading crimes yourself.

Edit: Quiver Quant is $20/month or $200/year at the hobbyist level, with a 30 day free trial. I’m retiring shortly and will be able to trade stocks again, so I’m considering it.

4 Likes

Someone in the fund management industry needs to set up a new investment fund based on this.

7 Likes

I would be interested in hearing your rate of return and investment choices; I may also consider this in the New Year.

3 Likes

I wonder what’s the intersection - if any - between what Congress is buying, and what one would find in an ESG index. (Maybe there’s an ETF for that?)

3 Likes

Probably an inverse correlation. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.