🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

A look of otter shock and amazement:

21 Likes

Much sexier’n mick ever was XD

2 Likes

That is an amazing vid! What a lovely way to spend a hot afternoon :smiley: I’ve never before seen a momma bear with sooo many baby bears! Do bears babysit for one another, like cats do?

Brief tangent:
I was once asked to define ‘exotica’ by a fellow guest while attending a party w/lounge music and exotica playing all night. I thought a second, and replied that it is a species of lounge music (which cracked them up), consisting of white ppl versions of what they think various foreign music styles sound like. (Granted, some big bands who actually are foreign produce stuff so bad, it’s like exotica parodies of their countries’ music.)

I looked to my musician BF for agreement or otherwise, and he, still laughing, wholeheartedly agreed tophat-biggrin

Another one:
If my many (not always so) brief tangents annoy any of my fellow Happy Mutants, I do apologize. I’m ADHD, and am pretty much a tangent and fidget spinner personified. I try to keep them (and m’self) intelligent and amusing.

Ithankyew

6 Likes

21 Likes
22 Likes

Mommy sugar glider snacks while she nurses:

18 Likes

Blame it all on EsquivelThe King of Space Age Pop — whose compositions were mined by many American 1960s comedy TV shows. Not only did he help create lounge-pop, but he also influenced the chosen eyewear among hip musicians. Check out his specks. Too cool!

3 Likes

Multi-tasking!

multitasking GIF

11 Likes

That was totally me while breastfeeding; from my experience, the act of nursing makes the mom hungry/thirsty as fuck.

14 Likes

I have never reproduced, but that doesn’t surprise me one bit.

8 Likes

It’s a tough fucking job, which is absolutely not for everyone.

13 Likes

:musical_note:“Well, we had an old dog, and his name was ‘Blue’.”

8 Likes
17 Likes
16 Likes

An annoying friend

but so damn cute

20 Likes
19 Likes

This is our new roommate. He’s been staying with us since the early hours of 15 June.

That afternoon the heat index reached 100℉, and after seeing the local weather I knew we had to get him inside, and keep him in.
He was hanging out in our garage.
I named him Topaz. He’s a strange, dark ginger color (darker’n the pic), with dark amber eyes, and a long, marvelous tail, with whom he does absolutely ridiculous things. :joy: He’s very verbal, lotsa mrrrs and meows of all sizes, all desperately cute. He’s not yet a year old, and the testosterone hasn’t kicked in. We most earnestly hope we’ll get him in to relieve him of his trouble puffs before it does. We’ve made his vet appt’s.

He has an even more gorgeous sibling, whose gender we cannot determine b/c major fraidy cat. S/he runs away if we’re just seen looking out the window :scream: :sob: :crying_cat_face:
S/he is a bright golden color, with few if any stripes - looks like a ticked pattern instead - Abyssinianesque. Beautiful face, similar to Topaz.’ It was hard to tell ‘em apart at first. Even longer body and tail, more elegant, and very lean like our boy. So hungry. I’m putting out food and water for hir and the others who are about, and we’re gonna see if there’s a local rescue that can help at least Topaz’ sibling. S/he really needs to be off the street.

Topaz and Twitch are starting to get along. They’re both lovely fellas and will be great friends.

Topaz cries, jumps up and back down in the windows whenever a cat comes to eat, and is so distraught when it’s his sib. He gets very loud :crying_cat_face: :sob:

17 Likes

Nick Offerman Giggles GIF

15 Likes
19 Likes

A pet ferret steals a go-pro…

21 Likes