🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

Oooooo, a newish Synergy album!

2 Likes

It actually came out several years ago, a re-do (new equip and some new patches) of earlier works. He keeps promising new stuff, but… LIFE.

2 Likes

I told my BF about the brass Met Museum replica scarab grandma got me before the '77 Tutankhamon exhibit, which I’d lost. It’s an exact reproduction of one of Amenhotep III’s braggy scarabs re: his hunting prowess. I began looking for a replacement years ago, and had finally found one that wasn’t ridiculously priced and in good shape. He completely understood my wanting another one, so we looked at some on ebay. They were between $35 and $80, maybe a $100 one just for fun & comparison, and whether its condition warranted the price.
This one is on ebay Right Now!

They’re asking $115 OBO + $9 shipping. There’s only one other on there, also over $100.

Mine was around $35, and in far better shape’n this one. Much less pitting, no corrosion anywhere, just the patina age provides, altho it has a sort of fleabite somewhere. I did go over mine with a tiny bit of toothpaste on a very soft old toothbrush, for a light polishing/cleaning. It lives on my laptop table, so I can smile at it and play with it whenever I like.

Friends who haven’t seen it always reach for it, and want to know all about it. If they’re really interested, I look up the original scarab and a translation. Most do ask for that, too.

Yeah, but with a healthy dash of hot peppers!

Choo Choo’s vids are so precious. I love the ones when they let Chucky into the house. Choo Choo built her a cute little two storey house just inside their door. There’s at least one bed, food dishes on both floors, itty bitty rugs, and a big dirt bath next door :joy:

10 Likes

ETA ₤ook$ €x₽€n$iv€.

17 Likes

If somebody ever could have had a familiar…

8 Likes

Such an elegant beast!

3 Likes

27 Likes
7 Likes

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

12 Likes

16 Likes

Quite!
More kittehs:

Also:

22 Likes

Should I point out how the bearded reedling is also clearly in a death and/or black metal band?

black metal GIF

9 Likes

The Hangry Birbs?

8 Likes

Seems legit.

I’ve had this doo wop group on my hard drive since making the meme ages ago.

14 Likes

This is a hoot.

9 Likes

Heh heh heh heh heh!
tumblr_n9nwdeqnN81tib3vqo1_400

11 Likes

24 Likes

UC Tenet: Cute. Funny. Beautiful

I think this nails the first two requirements… and puns appear to be mother’s milk for BBers:

6 Likes

Sooo tempted…

17 Likes

A weiner-less bun; cold, petrified pasta, and (???) blackened okra? My money’s on the okra.

6 Likes