🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

Discovering its schnoozle powers.

9 Likes

She reflexively held her little arms up… as if to hug and be hugged!!! :face_holding_back_tears:

12 Likes

im not crying youre crying GIF

11 Likes
18 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

10 Likes

One good dance turn deserves another. (Wait for her to bust some moves like a true magical genius.)

6 Likes

I am not a fan of this. I wouldn’t call that dancing, especially not for a children’s church choir. It’s too out-there in comparison to all the other children. It makes me wonder what she’s being exposed to at home.

2 Likes

In other videos, there is a fuller view that shows her mother micro-coaching her from the front row. Much of the little girl’s dance moves seem throwbacks (Mom’s coaching back home?) and the little girl is also simply following the directions of the song lyrics. I neither sensed nor read anything more into what I saw.

6 Likes
21 Likes

Ah. A fine example of a panthera smolus.

12 Likes

happy cardcaptor sakura GIF

7 Likes
19 Likes

How is that real??!!

14 Likes

Doggo is massive.

15 Likes

Reminds me of the first time I saw a mastiff… It was sweet and gentle, hanging out in my local coffee shop, but I had never seen a dog so large in my life…

16 Likes

I think that’s a Tibetan mastiff, but I am not sure…

15 Likes

Could be… it’s gorgeous and huge! But I just remember that I had never seen such a massive puppers in my life… But it was so sweet!

13 Likes

Just look at it eat:

21 Likes

OMG… look at those EARS!!!

15 Likes

Hares are awesome

ETA:

“The Hare runs into the fire. The fire, it takes her, she is not burned. The fire, it loves her, she is not burned. The hare runs into the fire. The fire, it loves her, she is free…”

– Terry Pratchett, I Shall Wear Midnight

11 Likes