So many buns in a bowl!!1!!11!

Happy Christmas GIF

17 Likes

14 Likes
13 Likes

Budgie: โ€œWhat is your impedence!? Talk!โ€

8 Likes
17 Likes

One of the (many) highlights of our trip to the Galapagos was the one time I went alone (no other family members) on a ridiculously early morning hike and all of a sudden the guide started freaking out: the small island we were on had not had a sighting of a tortoise in something like 50 years, and there was one right in front of us. He hadnโ€™t taken his official camera equipment, not expecting such a find, so he borrowed mine to take stills and videos to show others. It was a HUGE deal, and I was one of the few to be there in person. I did mention it was an ungodly time of the morning, right?!

20 Likes
18 Likes

Nice!

7 Likes

It happened again:

20 Likes

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!

18 Likes

Itโ€™s true. Cat software running on dog hardware.

15 Likes

A huge deal โ€“ yes! โ€“ but then there are huge dumps: A decade or so ago a former co-worker (a vibration/modal test engineer) and his wife by chance took the first ever video of a Great White Shark defecating in the wild. They only later learned of the importance of what they had captured. They were happy and excited once they found out and have since become amateur videographers and are now associated with Shark Savers. Great White Shark Poop. Who knew?

13 Likes

Kitty must have heard about the โ€œlaunch modeโ€ feature in the Jaguar Xj220.

7 Likes

Hamster meets legos:

17 Likes

The intro to Roxy Musicโ€™s Love is the Drug on 78 rpmโ€ฆ

4 Likes
13 Likes

Cocaine Bear comes out of rehab!

5 Likes

Emerges as Weed Bear?

7 Likes

Or after a 12 step program, Caffeine Bear

5 Likes