🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

What’s the thing I heard about foxes once? That they’re dog hardware running cat software? :fox_face:

Also…

11 Likes

Cat software, dog hardware.

I dont know what the reverse would be. African Savannah cats?

9 Likes

Or Maine coons, maybe? They tend to be more dog-like in their behaviors?

Maine Coon Love GIF by AnimalNewsTV

14 Likes

Our F3 Savannah (Logan) is definitely running cat software.

@Mindysan33: A college friend’s mom (a prof at the uni we attended) had a Maine Coon that used the toilet and flushed when he was done. Not sure of that counts as dog-like behavior, but it was pretty impressive. So far, Logan only flushes the toilet for funzies. :rage:

11 Likes

10 Likes

@Mindysan33

9 Likes

Howzabout a little dragon chasing, but a good kind?
Plz clicky to embiggen 'em

fantor
Added some info because people were either curious or didn’t get it? I mean, I’m 7,000 notes too late to fix stuff since my comment “The twist is they are all dragons” was removed somewhere in the chain. I just really want people to laugh AND learn, ya know? DRAGONS!!

abookofcreatures
:heartpulse:

merelygifted
Steve does look a bit Steve

10 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

everythingfox

doggy bed
(via)

only-tiktoks

Kaan isn’t nuts! He is A Very Good Boy!

memewh*re

thebaconsandwichofregret
I’m obsessed by the fact that the basket placement heavily implies that this has happened before.

ato-the-bean

10 Likes

:butterfly: :butterfly: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Kaan’s wrath is very good.

11 Likes

We plant to attract pollinators, and the bees love our garden, but we’ve seen fewer monarchs every year for the past few years. This year we never saw more than two or three at a time. They always went for the Joe Pye weed and the echinacea, but this year we planted the flowers in the picture, and they spent all their time there.

The kicker? Those are Mexican sunflowers. So monarchs are the insect equivalent of the tourists who visit Japan and eat at McDonalds. Disappointed.

11 Likes

13 Likes

18 Likes

11 Likes

ampervadasz

Unmute !

9 Likes

justcatposts

George doesn’t realize he can’t scratch his ear while lying down
(via)

Oh, nonsense! That’s a Rogue Foot attacking! Happens to Young Topaz whenever he gets catnip XD

10 Likes

One of our cats has to pin down her tail to clean it.

6 Likes

Young Topaz sometimes has to chase his tail and pin it down, too, esp when under the influence :rofl: The best is when he’s in the box with the scratch pad & catnip, and gets really crazy. He flops around in there, chasing his tail, getting attacked by one or more Rogue Foots, occasionally stopping to stare at us with big eyes and huuuge pupils :rofl:

6 Likes