🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

The most adorable guardians of Hades. Cerberuses (or is it Cerberii?)

11 Likes

Cerberupodes

12 Likes

7 Likes

Baby meerkats:

11 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

Weasels gonna weasel, yo.

I cried thru damn near that entire episode with The Return of Sarah Jane and K-9, I was so happy to see them. The Great Fourth was my First Doctor, and your First Doctor and his Companions do make quite an impression.

I was still in grade school when Mom found the show on TVO(ntario), a Canadian public tv station that barely came in. “Christine! Come see this! It’s a really weird science fiction show!”
It was worth dealing with the static and snow to catch Doctor Who! We were both utterly smitten :smiley:

Here’s Anubis, Mikayla’s jackal!

Djinn the Fennec Fox!

8 Likes

11 Likes

Here’s Migina, (mih-GEE-nah ETA: Omaha Native American for Moon Returning), AKA Squeak, Migina-Squeak, Squeaker, Squeakerbeast, etc etc
Squeak---1
This charming beastie eventually clawed up my six foot inflatable dinosaur. She’d never trusted it, and finally put a ton of tiny holes in its feet, and it V slowly deflated over the course of a few days as my then-BF and I helplessly watched. We didn’t even see the holes until it was all but completely collapsed.

I was much more angry when she decided she disliked the first species orchid I got to bloom and killed that.

I still miss her.

9 Likes

mutts.com

7 Likes

13 Likes

That cat needs to be filed under 779.329

8 Likes

Why? cat is a unix and powershell command, so it seems like someone moved it down a shelf or two.

7 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes

Seems more like 636.8

I looked for a book about the Lipizzans and their training on the shelves of the Detroit Public Library, couldn’t find it, and filled out a request slip. The librarian to whom I presented it told me I should be looking upstairs, and I had to correct him.

“636 [Sci & Tech upstairs] is horses as animals and their care; 798 is horse sports,” I explained.

He thought a minute, realized I was right, and submitted the slip for a search of the stacks. My book came out within 10 minutes.

That librarian evidently never wandered around his department looking at the books there.

7 Likes

Oh. My. Dog.

5 Likes

one o’ me faves:

7 Likes

Getting near Valentine’s Day.

On a different note, if we finally get a vomit emoji, could we also get a Cerebus emoji… just to balance things out in some obscure, nebulous, inexplicable sort of way?

7 Likes

grumpy-valentine

6 Likes