🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

Wow… that brings back memories and a belated question; why were there swans quacking?

Don’t they actually honk like geese, or hiss, or make some other sound instead?

10 Likes

21 Likes

16 Likes

Posted that one already.

Have a cat slo-mo:

20 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes
16 Likes

Ohmygosh, I love how it turns to look at the camera! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes
16 Likes

Tiny opossum baby;

17 Likes

Is it that new sofa smell…or catnip? :thinking: :smiley_cat:

14 Likes

This reminds me… A friend who lived in the city once kept hearing noises in his kitchen… he gets up one night, goes into the kitchen when he hears the sound, and it turns out it’s a possum in his kitchen. Then it turns out it’s a momma with babies who were living in his dishwasher. He called animal control to come take them out, and they took them to a local park.

12 Likes

Eep!

Shades of Gray Gardens.

giphy (3)

13 Likes

Aspens, or. . . EYE TREES!!

14 Likes

Can’t see them without thinking of Woodland Encounter or Sacred Ground by Bev Doolittle…are you sure there’s nothing behind those trees? :eyes: :dizzy_face:

10 Likes

Worse than that – I think there’s something IN those trees!

9 Likes

It was a fine apartment… not huge or anything, but perfectly acceptable for a place in midtown… a few blocks from Peachtree street, etc… but still. A weird story. And this is ATL, and we are a pretty green city, with lots of critters.

He now lives in East Point in a nice little renovated craftsman… or he did the last time I talked to him.

8 Likes

Okay enough about me, how do YOU like my new hat?

21 Likes