🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

19 Likes
20 Likes

So smol, so round…

10 Likes

Was fully expecting to hear one of the two classic Hanna-Barbera “running sounds”.

@Melizmatic

A…WOW-let.

12 Likes

Perfect. That little doggo really does deserve the honor of such sound effects.

8 Likes

Three sheep on the lamb…

FTA:

In particular, she said the sheep enjoyed eating the grass of a neighbor known as “Uncle Larry,” likely because of his organic yard treatments.

16 Likes
19 Likes

That little guy would be a real asset to anyone’s household. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Did I ever tell you my friend’s story about some donkeys stealing their snacks? They were driving out west, with their windows rolled down, with some snacks they’d got at a gas station (like chips and the like), a donkey crosses the road in front of them, so they stop to avoid hitting it. Two OTHER donkeys run up to either side of the car, poke their heads in, grab their snacks, and vamoose.

True story. A donkey heist.

20 Likes

If that happened to me I’d sure feel like an ass.

10 Likes

That is so adorably cute!
It’s so much cuter when animals other than humans pull off coordinated heists. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wasn’t there something recently about Magpies distracting a cat so other Magpies could go grab a treat?
Also, in your story, if they were miniature donkeys it would be the case of the “Assets seizing assets!” :joy:

8 Likes
18 Likes

dreamworks animation netflix GIF by She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

12 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes

18 Likes

That’s my mood this morning

12 Likes

20 Likes

Hamish!

10 Likes