๐ŸŒˆ Unicorn Chasers 2 ๐ŸŒˆ

19 Likes

Looks like mine.

16 Likes
11 Likes

Arenโ€™t they!?!

Once I was sitting on my front porch, reading a book, and there were 3 little mantis babbies running around on the armsโ€ฆ One tried to threaten me, but it was too cute! I did not feel threatened!

23 Likes

There was a quote in our paper this morning from an old guy named Morris, and it made me think of Morris the Cat (from the 9 Lives commercials) who I hadnโ€™t thought of in ages.

So I looked him up, and itโ€™s a real rags to riches story. The first Morris was discovered at a Humane Society shelter, and every Morris after that was also a rescue. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

โ€œNo, Karen, I am Morris nowโ€ฆโ€

*evil cat laugh

You know itโ€™s happened at least once :woman_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

How many did they have? I joked with my brother the other day that it would be Morris III or IV by now! :smile_cat:

10 Likes

Only 3 since 1968. The current Morris is enjoying the balmy climate of LA, according to Wikipedia.
And in 2006 he adopted a kitten from a shelter as part of a PR thing to encourage others to do the same.
He seemed kind of snooty in the commercials, but heโ€™s a good cat. :wink:

14 Likes

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

22 Likes

23 Likes

The first time I saw a baby mantis in โ€œthe wildโ€, was at the shop where I get my car serviced. The little guy (~3/4" long) was hanging onto the front panel of the ownerโ€™s office desk. Seemingly perfect miniatures of the adults. This one wasnโ€™t afraid of me, though, and let me get my hand close enough that (by some mysterious mantis reasoning) allowed it to crawl up my hand. I transported it to some foliage outside so it could do its mantis groove thing. During that time, a couple of welders at work were keeping a huge pregnant mantis in a terrarium and feeding her live crickets. Office mantis instead of an office cat.

12 Likes

A 3-year-oldโ€™s respect for spiders, and her response to dadโ€™s silly question about them.
**Reminded me of the Elaine Benes character on Seinfeld.

Go to 0:47

13 Likes

Hellava News Years show! Damn.

4 Likes

23 Likes

23 Likes

So debonair. That ear tilt is like an arched brow

15 Likes

If Agatha Chriatie had a cat

16 Likes

21 Likes

Furball Purrot.

16 Likes

โ€œThey fear me, Hastings; the criminals of your England they fear me! When the cat is there, the little mice, they come no more to the cheese!โ€

15 Likes