🌈 Unicorn Chasers 2 🌈

Not sure where to put it, but the last sentence made me think: Unicorn Chasers is the right place.

Hey, @editors, if that isn’t a good story for makers and thus BB, IDKS. :star_struck:

9 Likes
21 Likes
23 Likes

I was OK until :21 of the first Meep video. That little boop on the nose sent me into instant kawaii
happy GIF

The only thing better than seeing an adorable animal is seeing people showing affection and care to an adorable animal.

8 Likes

25 Likes

Came across this goodie from 1975 from Nostalgiaweird streaming channel Night Flight
(Needed a feel good share after the thread that shall not be named)

Singer: Ronnie James Dio

10 Likes
20 Likes

Meep came to them from another rescue, without any info re: his age, nor why he needs permanent care. ETA: I also just learned he is unable to fly, and they don’t have a clue why that is.

Megabattie explained that the babies get lots of handling and affection until they reach a certain age. From then on they interact only with the other bats, b/c they want them to avoid humans after being released back into the wild.

The batties who are in permanent care, like Our Dear Meep, get all the human interaction they enjoy.

That said, one rescued lady bat whom they’d released decided to return to Mandi’s place when she was heavily pregnant (by Meep!)! She obviously wanted a safe and familiar place w/lots of food, where she knew she and her baby would be well cared for. :smiley: I can’t remember the mother bat’s name, but her daughter is named Coco :slight_smile:

13 Likes

12 Likes

I was typing about the late, great (orange) Julius:

on the thread re: the cat who loves “helping” his human dad do the gardening, and hadta tell this story about him here.

I once hid from Julius, waited for him to walk past, jumped out and yelled “Boo!” He jumped, and gave me a dirty look at first, but then his demeanour completely altered, and he was obviously amused.

Three days later, he hid and then rushed out at me, making me jump. He had the feline equivalent of a twinkle in his eye, and I LMFAO. I told mom of course, and he did it to her later the same day, long after she’d stopped thinking about it. She LHAO, too.

No one was safe after that: we two-leggeds were his victims, as were the dogs and the other cats. He was a genius.

I’m pretty sure the late, great Squeak
Squeakerbag---1

Squeak---1

Squeaker-Stretch---1
picked up that trick on her own. She’d hide in a room off the first floor hallway, and rush out at humans and grab one of our legs, sometimes giving us a little love bite. She’d jump out at the dogs and other cats, too, occasionally giving them a swat.

One cat took particular umbrage whenever Squeaker did that, so Squeak’d get her as often as poss :smiley: She wasn’t intelligent enough to take a different route, so Squeak’d get her several times a day.

20 Likes

reasons #798 and #932 why I love tumblr

jumpingbutnotforjoy
Goth

wtfeveridgaf
Out of every pun and play on words I’ve seen on this site, this is the one that makes me so unreasonably angry.

NSFW (word) past this point ⇓
f#ck

I did it that way b/c BB won’t allow adding a bit of padding between the warning and the image, to prevent inadvertant scrolling onto the NSFW material. Ithankyew.

14 Likes

I found the king bun today, you guys…

21 Likes

bun alert 333x222

11 Likes

Burrinho.

20 Likes

26 Likes

9 Likes

GS pupper’s reaction to cat and her babies.

A very relaxed Husky pup.

18 Likes
21 Likes
16 Likes

22 Likes