🌈 Unicorn Chasers 🌈 (Part 1)

Garage tinkerer, watching this: “Hm. If I add a cat harness to the end of an extendable pole…”

8 Likes

20 Likes
20 Likes

20 Likes

No fuck off I am not from Mars

22 Likes

Suessian.

10 Likes

Time for another poll… perhaps the most useless of all:

The endless YouTube tradition of sourcing compact kitty vids for alternative versions continues with the ‘Hi, Herbert’ meme in which a tiny kitten answers his hooman mom’s greeting. Innocent, you say… until the lumpen swarm get their claws in. Below (A) is the original… the seed. I’ve alphabetically identified the others as well. Your mission :slightly_smiling_face: is to pick out the one that you enjoyed the most for whatever reason. If you enjoyed none, then pick out the one you disliked the least. None are more than 3 seconds long. I want data. The poll is at the bottom.

(A)

(B)

(C)

(D)

(E)

(F)

(G)

(H)

(I)

(J)

HI, HERBERT
  • (A)
  • (B)
  • (C)
  • (D)
  • (E)
  • (F)
  • (G)
  • (H)
  • (I)
  • (J)

0 voters

8 Likes

18 Likes
10 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

Absolutely beautiful creature, but 0/10, would not cuddle. I like my insides to stay inside. If one of those finds its way into your hot tub, the tub now belongs to the bear.

11 Likes

Always on listening doggo…

Joy of Tech - Always On Listening Doggo, It's Always Listening (I Bet It's Got a Sniffer Too)

17 Likes

25 Likes

Ohmygosh, I love this so much! :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

Using his arm length against his opponent. It’s as if the one on the left took boxing lessons.

14 Likes

22 Likes

Cloud comfort!
:dog: + :cloud: = :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes