🌈 Unicorn Chasers 🌈 (Part 1)

Even better at 2x speed.

3 Likes

You’re right.

At any rate, back to animals. Note what the bird says at the very end. Its departure rightly punctuates its final declaration; the only sane moment.

15 Likes

TIL Cockatoos speak with accents. Sounds like Yorkshire/Newcastle to me.

14 Likes
16 Likes

23 Likes
24 Likes

I ran across an article asking if you’d eat a grilled sunflower like corn on the cob recently.

Nope, too dry I thought, but this dog might pull it off.

12 Likes

With enough butter & salt?

Probably…

13 Likes

My grandmother’s parrot used to imitate my grandfather - sometimes too well. He spoke with a strong southern accent. Whenever my grandfather was in another room, the parrot would call out names (usually my grandmother’s). That parrot would laugh so hard if he got us to turn or walk in the wrong direction! :parrot:

20 Likes

Purple Gallinule, Central Florida, by Barry Levin

22 Likes
12 Likes
16 Likes

Better man than me!

4 Likes

The cat is like “Can no one see I am trying to nap here…”

6 Likes

I went out front this morning to find the 10inch diameter sunflower ripped from the 5ft stalk and completely gone. A few seeds and spent petals on the ground.
I think a squirrel did it. I saw one climbing up and pulling the smaller sunflowers down and taking the heads. She pulled on some butterfly weed too but seems to have left that alone

13 Likes

I was so thankful for the video’s subtitles. We watch a lot of UK films, and some of the accents really stump us… so much so that we have to watch them with subtitles up. Scottish accents especially are very challenging.

7 Likes

I’ve tried rubbing jalapenos on the sunflower stalks. Seems to have worked so far. Anecdotal evidence at best.

7 Likes

Cat on bed. :heavy_check_mark:
Dinosaur mural. :heavy_check_mark:
Cool parents. :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

12 Likes

Worth a try! We also have a huge surplus of habaneros…

6 Likes

Humans… they are so cute when they try to thwart our plans…

19 Likes