Vindictive Trump dragged on providing aid to 188,000 Americans displaced by Oroville dam crisis

I’d go with A.D. Edmonston and the Central Valley Project as a whole.

1 Like

The term “Sanctuary state” as a spinoff of “Sanctuary city” is super misleading. You can still get deported if you live in a sanctuary city or state, they don’t actually offer blanket protection. What they really are is places that have chosen to prioritize criminal law above immigration law and have brought in a sensible measure to do so. Unless there is a federal law requiring the reporting of illegal immigration to federal authorities, there’s nothing illegal about that. I would guess that such a law does not exist because its unusual to legally require people to report violations of the law (but I wouldn’t be that surprised if I was wrong, or if I’m soon-to-be wrong).

6 Likes

Instead of unreal people?

Oh, those unreal people? I get it.

Are you a Californian? If not, I don’t really care what you think of our governor, his spending priorities (like he personally made the decision…) or really anything about our policies or politics. We’ll take care of our own. Those people who you’re complaining about? They probably pick half the food you eat.

7 Likes

I’ve never understood why people decide to create an account on a forum just in order to tell other people to go away.

But with that said, welcome to BoingBoing BBS! I hope you stay and contribute to the rest of the site, hopefully in ways more substantive than simply telling people to leave.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.