Watch: Doggo has no beach etiquette as she amusingly enjoys a day by the sea

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2022/05/27/watch-doggo-has-no-beach-etiquette-as-she-amusingly-enjoys-a-day-by-the-sea.html

9 Likes

Oh bummer, can’t watch because I don’t have an Instagram account. :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

I watched without an account.

2 Likes

Who’s a good boy!

3 Likes

Dog Says:

Kane Brown GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

6 Likes

I want one!

(Too big for my building)

5 Likes

Thanks, I needed that.

2 Likes

I am now a dog person.

1 Like

I totally hear you. Linked Instagram videos sometimes play for me and sometimes they don’t.

I found that if I log out of the BBS and log back in, I’m suddenly allowed to watch the video without an Instagram account.

It’s all very odd. :thinking:

3 Likes

I’d call this standard normal retriever behavior. good doggos and they love the beach

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be unusual dog behavior? There’s nothing weird about it.

I don’t have an ig acct either, but it took me straight to the ig page & played the vid. I’m running Firefox & use lotsa adblockers. tophat-shrug

I really hate ig & will never have an acct w/them. No controls on the vids, can’t embiggen nor enshrinken, no volume button/slider, etc. When I find a really good ig vid, I can’t figure out how to post it on tumblr. Hell with it.

2 Likes

When we took our Golden Retriever to the beach people often wondered if she was in distress because she was so excited to swim in the ocean that she would weep with joy as she paddled through the waves.

5 Likes

I went on a horseback beach ride, and the horse I rode was so thrilled that he was going to go for a swim, he just stood knee deep in the sea, happily looking around for the longest time tophat-biggrin After a while I told him, “Yes, we’re going for a swim!” Gave him pats on the neck, and eventually a gentle squeeze w/my legs, and he blissfully footed his way into the sea.

7 Likes

Nothing weird about any of that. It ain’t nothin but a dog thang Baby.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.